RE/MAX Alliance Colorado Real Estate
Your Journey Home
Helping you on Your Journey Home, One chapter at a time.
303-507-2751 | email@example.com
Team Lead of Your Journey Home at RE/MAX Alliance
Coming from a background in finance and customer service, Kayla thrives at helping clients with their investments while providing exceptional, award winning service. With an entrepreneurial spirit, dedication, motivation, positive mindset and compassion Kayla has successfully helped many clients with their new chapters. Kayla is constantly watching the real estate trends, local market activity and staying up to date on technology to provide the best service to her clients. As a RE/MAX Hall of Fame Realtor, Kayla has expanded her knowledge and achievements year after year through customer satisfaction, education and technology. Kayla has experience in selling residential property, vacant land and horse property throughout the Denver Metro and Foothills area.
As a Colorado native Kayla appreciates calling Colorado home. Kayla recently built her home in Pine sitting on 50 acres with her husband, horses, dogs and cat. During her own build, Kayla learned valuable skills and knowledge that she utilizes in her real estate career. Kayla enjoys riding her horses, hiking with her dogs, fishing, camping, exploring the mountains, spending time with family and reading.
Kayla would love the opportunity to help you buy, sell or invest in real estate. Let us help you on Your Journey Home!
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame REALTOR®
- Platinum Club REALTOR®
- Certified Mountain Area Specialist (CMAS): Prepared to effectively market and sell mountain and rural properties with unique features such as domestic and household wells, septic and leach fields, and fire mitigation concerns.
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE): One of the top designation courses in real estate taught nationally by the Real Estate Negotiation Institute. Advanced training in professional negotiation and business building.
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS): Members of The Institute who hold the CLHMS designation have documented performance in the top 10% of their residential markets and have successfully demonstrated their expertise in the luxury home and estate market.
- 5280's Magazine Five Star Realtor multiple years running
720-840-0655 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Jessica made the move from her home state of Florida almost 20 years ago. The beautiful mountains, abundant sunshine and the great outdoors is why she chose to call Bailey, Colorado home.
Jessica spent 20 years in finance as an AVP for a financial institution. In that time, she had the privilege of working out in the community with schools, businesses and non-profits to bring better financial education to both young and old. She taught classes on saving, budgeting, credit and 1st time home buying. This laid the foreground for a successful career in real estate focused on helping first time home buyers navigate the process and achieve home ownership. She truly has knowledge and a passion around helping other succeed financially.
When she’s not working, she loves spending time with her husband, Charley, and their 2-year old son, Xander. They spend their free time at the park or out hiking their favorite trails. Their family favorite is the 4th of July Trail head to Arapahoe Pass in Nederland, Colorado. At over 12,000 ft in elevation, the stunning, awe-inspiring views help keep them grounded and remind them of how lucky they are to live and work in this great state.
Jessica would be honored to help you on your journey home!